Chapter 31

I was in the bathroom when he came back with sweatpants.
Shawn: "Sooo that's the only thing I found" he chuckled.
I chuckled too and took the pants.
Me: "It's perfect"
I got changed when Shawn left the bathroom and when I was finished I went back in his room.
Shawn: "So do you want to sleep here or in Aaliyah's room? I don't want you to feel uncomfortable or anything it's okay if-"
Me: "I'm gonna sleep in Aaliyah's room. Sorry I'm just-"
Shawn: "It's okay"
We both walked closer to each other and we hugged.
Shawn: "Claire?"
Me: "Yeah?" I said while pulling back.
Shawn: "Can I ask you why you couldn't go to your own house?"
I looked down, debating whether i should tell him or not.
Shawn: "It's okay if-"
Me: "My sister" I cut him "She wouldn't let me stay in the house because she wanted to be alone with her stupid boyfriend"
Shawn: "Oh" he hugged me once again "If happens again, call me. You can come here whenever you want"
He kissed me on my head, which made me smile.
Me: "Thanks"
I walked out the room, going into Aaliyah's. I laid on the bed thinking about today.
The rain was still super hard, I could here it on the roof. There was thunder and lightning.
I didn't know what to think about Shawn. I didn't want to sleep in his bed because I didn't want him to think I would do anything. I'm not ready. But he doesn't know that. He's 18 so it's normal for him... But at the same time I know he would probably understand me.
The thunderstorm was really loud and scary. I was getting cold and the only thing I wanted to do was to cuddle with Shawn. But what if he starts doing stuff that I don't want him to do. I don't want to have the awkward moment when I say that I'm not ready and that he gets disappointed. Urgh what should I do?