Chapter 149

24 hours. There was 24 hours left before the plane was leaving and we were going to Los Angeles. School was finished. My grades were okay. Our parents were still okay with everything. I still couldn't believe it.
I was making sure everything was packed when I heard my mom call out my name from downstairs. I got up, super excited, thinking it was Shawn. I walked downstairs with a huge smile on my face, until I saw Gabbie, in front of the door.
Mom: "Your friend wants to talk to you" she said and left to go to the office.
Me: "What do you want, Gabbie?" I said, walking to her.
Gabbie: "Oh, I just wanted to congrats you and Shawn. I heard you were leaving for LA tomorrow."
Me: "Oh, so you're back at faking being nice now?"
Gabbie: "No, no, don't worry. I just wanted to tell you that. Have a great time!" She said and left the house.
I frowned my eyebrows, not understanding why she would say that to me. The door closed but immediately opened, revealing Shawn, entering the house.
Shawn: "Hiii!" He said, looking at me and closing the door.
Me: "Hi!" I said and walked towards to him.
I placed my arms around his neck and kissed his lips. My mom got out of the office and saw us.
Mom: "I hope it's not gonna be like this all trip long" she said, making both of us jump and separate.
She laughed and we chuckled back at her, embarrassed.
I took his hand and we walked to my room, siting down on the bed.
Shawn: "I saw Gabbie walking out the house. What happened?"
Me: "Oh, it's really weird. She came to my house just to say congrats to the both of us. She was acting really nice, but I was really rude to her." I said, looking down at my fingers.