Chapter 10

I looked at Shawn and back to the lady.
Me: "Wha- We're not-"
The cashier: "Have a great night"
Shawn and I left the store and we went back in his car.
It's kind of weird that the cashier thought we were a couple. Shawn and i have a lot of years between us. Shawn's 18 and I'm 15. I know I should be younger because I'm in Aaliyah's class but it's because i got held back at school. It's still 3 years. But I've always looked older than how I'm suppose to look.
Me: "Thanks" I said when we got in the car "for paying"
Shawn: "No problem"
Shawn and I went back to the house. When we entered the house, everyone was siting on the couch talking. We made the popcorn and we sat with them. We watched the movie and it was really good. Everyone loved it.
The movie was almost done when I felt really tired. My eyes were starting to close uncontrollably. My head fell on a shoulder and I fell asleep.
A couple minutes later, I felt someone tap on my shoulder. I opened my eyes and realized I had fallen asleep on Shawn's shoulder. I immediately get up.
Me: "Oh my god! I'm really sorry"
Shawn: "It's okay" he said chuckling.
I looked around and there was no one in the living room with us.
Me: "Where are the others?"
Shawn: "They went to sleep. I think you should too" he said, still smiling.
Me: "Yeah" I said while fixing my hair "Good night"
Shawn: "Good night"
I left the living room to go to Aaliyah's bedroom.
I laid on the bed and immediately fell asleep. I was so tired from my day.