Chapter 77

Why? Why did he canceled at the last minute? Why would he do that?
I was super excited for this date. I was super excited to be with Shawn.
I just replied with a "Ok.". I was actually kinda mad. I walked back to my house, tears we starting to grow in my eyes. I don't know why this got me so mad... I should just shook it off and do something else with my day to get this off my head.
I decided to study a little bit, because finals are soon and I want to make sure I actually pass all my classes.
What's sad is that Shawn and I don't go to the same school so we can't talk there. Aaliyah and I are always together though.
I studied for about an hour, until I got a text message from Shawn. I didn't want to reply, I was trying to concentrate. I just didn't look and I continued until I forgot about it.
About 2 hours later, I was getting tired of studying so I went downstairs to eat. My parents weren't there, like usual, so I just cooked something for myself. A positive point about having parents that are never there for you, is that you become autonomous so fast and at a really young age.
I made some pasta and mixed it with the spaghetti sauce in a bowl. I sat down and ate, while scrolling through Instagram, until I realized I didn't reply to Shawn yet. I opened my messages to see it.
Shawn: "We need to talk. I can't do this anymore. Call me"
I frowned my eyebrows in confusion. Why would he tell me that? Tears we back in my eyes. I was starting to stress out. I immediately called him.
Shawn: "Hello?"
Me: "Shawn!? What's wrong?!"
Shawn: "Oh, Hi Claire"
Me: "Shawn! Tell me what's going on!"