Chapter 5

We both walked upstairs and he showed me Aaliyah's room. It was all tidy and cute, like I imagined. He told me that I could watch tv if I was bored and he showed me where was the bathroom. He showed me a couple of other stuff and then he left the room.
Shawn: "If there's anything I'm gonna be downstairs in the living room" he said before leaving the bedroom.
Me: "Okay, thank you"
Once Shawn had left, I started to unpack my stuff.
I sat down on Aaliyah's bed and looked around. I was getting really  bored. I had to wait a long time so I decided to get my phone and I opened Instagram.
After a couple of minutes, I saw one of Luke's pic. Someone posted a picture of him. I immediately felt the tears burning in my eyes. I had forgotten about him since I woke up this morning. I felt the tears started to run down my cheeks.
I know that it's probably because of me. Luke loved me and I loved him. We were the perfect couple before he messed it up. Even after we broke up I still wanted to go back to him. He was so nice, so in love. But what he did was unforgivable. I just couldn't go back with him. And that's probably why he commited suicide.
I feel so bad. It's all my fault. My fucking fault. I killed him. I killed Luke.
I was trying to hold back my sob when I heard someone come up the stairs. I tried to wipe off the tears on my face when I saw Shawn walk in front of the bedroom door.
He smiled at me. The expression on his face immediately changed when he saw me. He saw the tears on my face. Fuck.