Chapter 154

The plane was now in the air and I was okay. I didn't freak out because it was my first time being on a plane and we were both okay.
Shawn and I talked a little bit, until we were both very tired.
Shawn: "I'm so tired" he said, slightly chuckling "My sentences doesn't even make sens anymore"
Me: "Same" I said, chuckling at his cuteness "I didn't sleep a second last night, I was so stressed"
Shawn: "You didn't?!" He ask, frowning his eyebrows.
I shook my head slightly and Shawn's stare became softer.
Shawn: "Here" he said, getting a small pillow out of his bag and placing it in his thighs "Do you want to sleep?"
I nodded, smiling at him.
Me: "Thank you"
I laid down on Shawn's thighs, placing my feet on the side of my seat. I could feel Shawn's fingers playing with my hair. That's the last thing I remember before falling asleep.

My eyes slightly opened and I looked around, realizing I was still in the plane. I got up slowly and sat back at my place. I looked over at Shawn and realized he was also sleeping. He was so cute. His lips were slightly parted and his cheeks were bright red. I smiled at myself, realizing how lucky I was.
I really don't know what I did to deserve him. He's not even trying and he still looks so good. I probably look horrible right now since I just woke up.
I got out my phone and headphones to listen to some music, but I got interrupted by someone touching my right shoulder. I turned around and saw two young girls, about my age or a little older, smiling at me.
Girl: "Sorry, can I ask you something?"
Me: "Yeah, of course" I replied, smiling.
Girl: "Are you with- With Shawn Mendes?" She said, looking at Shawn that was still sleeping.
Me: "Yeah" I said, chuckling.
Girl: "Are you guys dating?"
Me: "Ehm yeah, why?" I asked, confused.
Girl: "Woah. You know how lucky you are, right? You're dating the famous Shawn Mendes" She said, slightly chuckling.
I looked over to Shawn, smiling.
Me: "Yeah, I know. I'm the luckiest person ever" I said, playing with Shawn's curls, smiling.