Chapter 90

Shawn and I talked after what happened last night, but he didn't stay late because he didn't want his parents to know that he was with me.
Last night was very emotional. I told things to Shawn that I never told anyone before, and he acted so nice. He wants to help me and take care of me, which warms my heart.
I was now getting ready because Shawn was coming over in about an hour. I was done with my outfit, even if it took forever to choose, and I did my hair. I was now doing my makeup, doing it very simple and casual. I was putting mascara on when something touched my shoulder, which made me jump. My mascara brush went all over my skin and I turned around rapidly.
I finally saw Shawn, who was just standing there, smiling at the mess I just made.
Me: "Shawn! You scared the fuck out of me!!"
Shawn: "I'm- I'm sorry" he said between laughs.
Me: "Ughh! Now I have mascara all over my face!" I said after looking at myself in the mirror.
Shawn: "Sorry hun'" he said and sat down beside me.
He was looking at me te whole time I took off the mascara mess on my face, but he didn't say a word.
I reached for my mascara to apply it but Shawn reached it before me.
Me: "Shawn!? Wha-"
Shawn: "You don't need that. Let's just go"
Me: "First of all, yes I need that. I look like an old man without makeup. And second, go where?" Shawn looked at me very confused.
Shawn: "Wait, wait, wait. You don't look like an old man, Claire. You look beautiful, okay? You don't need to put anything on your face. And we're going to watch a movie. A new Harry Potter just came out an we have to watch it."
Me: "Okay" I said, chuckling at his excitement.