Chapter 95

After our supper, Shawn and I decided to go back to my house and hang out a little bit more before we leave each other.
We were still in the car, signing and dancing to loud music before Shawn turned down the volume.
Me: "Hey! That was my jam!"
Shawn chuckled at me, still looking at the road.
Shawn: "I wanted to ask you something" he said, placing his hand on my thigh.
Me: "Woah this sounds serious."
Shawn: "No, don't worry" he said, still chuckling "I just wanted to ask you something because I don't want to just tell you without you having the choice."
Me: "What is it?" I said, very confused.
Shawn looked at me and then back at the road.
Shawn: "You know, it's been hard for me to let you go these pasts days. I know we can't be together 24/7 but it's so hard to think that your alone at night. I'm so scared that something like when I left you happens. So I-"
Me: "Shawn" I interrupted him "I'm okay. I'll never do that again. I promised you."
Shawn: "I know but still. I'm always alone at night and the first thing I do in the morning is text you is soon as possible to make sure you're okay. I know this is weird but I just can't help it."
My eyes started watering, what he was saying was so cute. He cares so much about me.
Shawn: "I thought I could maybe stay the night, with you? Since you know we can't go to my house..."
The first thing that came to my mind was that tonight was going to be amazing. Just cuddling and having fun with the guy I love. But I soon realized that that's probably not what Shawn had in mine. Maybe he thinks it time. Maybe he's getting sick of waiting. I started panicking a little to the fact that I was still not ready but Shawn was.