Chapter 105

Shawn: "Are you hungry? I could make you something if you want"
Me: "Oh, Mister Mendes can cook!" I said with a weird accent, teasing him.
Shawn: "Oh, yes I can" he replied in the same weird accent.
Shawn and I separated from the hug and he looked at me, smiling.
Me: "Stop looking at me like that" I said, hiding my face with my hand.
Shawn: "Why?" He said, taking off my hands from my face.
Me: "Because I look so bad in the morning!"
Shawn: "No you don't" he said, chuckling.
He pecked my cheek and looked at me, smiling.
Shawn: "I like your small morning eyes, I like your cute morning voice, but most of all, I loooove your messy hair" he said moving my hair making it even more messy.
Me: "Shawn! Stop!" I said, chuckling.
Shawn and I got out of bed and we both got change before we went downstairs. I got dressed into a casual t-shirt and jeans and Shawn did the same. We walked downstairs where we saw my mom and dad chilling on the sofa.
Mom: "Did you really just woke up?" she asked when she saw us.
Me: "Ehm no, we were just talking" I lied, looking at Shawn.
She just nodded and Shawn and I walked to the kitchen, hand in hand.
Shawn and I started cooking a really delicious breakfast, which I was so excited to eat. I was kinda impressed that Shawn could actually cook, one more reason why I love him.
We finished it really quickly and we sat down on the dining table to eat it.
I looked down on my plate, the pancakes, fruits and maple syrup looking so damn delicious. I was about to taste it when Shawn started talking.
Shawn: "Ehm, Claire?"
Me: "Yeah?" I said, looking up at him.