Chapter 152

He looked at Shawn and than back at me, thinking. He sighed but than smiled at me.
Dad: "Okay-" he said, making me jump up from excitement "But I want you to call me or your mom every single day!"
Me: "Dad! Are you kidding?!"
Dad: "Nope, and please text me that guy's number" He said, getting up from his chair.
He walked out of the room and I sighed, looking at Shawn. He chuckled at me, making me chuckle back.
Me: "I hate this"
Shawn: "It's fine! Be positive; he still want you to come"
Me: "Yeah, thanks for helping me"
Shawn: "No problem" he said, smiling.
Me: "So, are you staying the night?"
Shawn: "Oh, no, sorry. I have to finish packing and stuff but I'll come back tomorrow morning so we can leave to the airport together." He said getting up.
I got up at the same time and he came closer to me, wrapping his arms around my waist.
Shawn: "I love you" he said, before kissing my lips.
We separated a few moments later, smiling at each other.
Me: "I love you too"
Shawn left my room and went back to his house. I went to bed super early, making sure I was ready for tomorrow.

I was siting on my couch, biting my nails because of how nervous I was, when I heard three knocks on the door. I jumped up from the couch and ran to the door to open it. I saw Shawn, standing there with his bags and a huge smile on his face. I jumped in his arms, not really thinking of what I was doing. Shawn chuckled at me and hugged me tightly. I could smell his perfume, which made me smile.
I looked up and realized his whole family was there, looking at us, smiling. I immediately separated from the hug and chuckled, a little bit embarrassed by my actions.
Shawn: "Are you ready?" He asked, smiling.
Me: "Yeah!!"