Chapter 60

I was about to walk to the park where Shawn and I was about to meet before he came to my house, to meet my parents.
I left my house and started walking, when I saw Gabbie, in front of the house right in front of mine.
Me: "Gabbie...?"
She turned around and smiled at me awkwardly, before walking up to me.
Gabbie: "Yeah?"
Me: "Wha- What are you doing here?"
Gabbie: "What do you mean? I was just about to leave my house to go-"
Me: "You live there??" I cut her, sounding a little bit mad.
Gabbie: "Ehm, yeah. How did you wanted me to know about you and Shawn? I always see you two hang together."
That's when something clicked on my head. She's the only other person that knows about Shawn and I. The only one that could've said it to my parents (a/n: Christi was right loll).
Me: "Why did you do that??!" I screamed at her, leaving a confused expression on her face.
Gabbie: "Wha-"
Me: "Why did you tell my parents?? I know it's you!"
Gabbie: "Oh" she chuckled "Because you really thought I wasn't lying last night? That I was that nice? Well, you were very wrong. Shawn is mine. Not yours. I'll make you guys break up and I'll be back with him. We are meant to be together. Not you"
She just looked at me up and down and left, smiling to herself.
My hands were closed, my jaw was clenched and I was breathing heavily. Why would she do that? Is she actually capable of doing what she said? Am I going to loose Shawn? Is he going to go back with her? Is he gonna cheat?
Questions were floating around in my head before I walked to the park, still so angry about what Gabbie just told me.