Chapter 79

**DONT READ THIS IF YOURE REALLY SENSITIVE**
6 hours. 6 hours without Shawn. 6 hours without that one person that actually cared about me. That one person that I actually truly loved.
I still don't get it. I still don't understand why. Why did he do that?
I felt empty. Like if I didn't have a heart anymore. Like I didn't have a real reason to be awake anymore. My heart has nothing to do. It can't love the only person that I truly loved.
I tried shaking that out of my mind but I just couldn't think of anything else. It was now 2am. My parents and my sister were back home but they didn't see me. They didn't even care about me. They were all sleeping, while I was still wide awake, alone, in my room. Tears were still going down my eyes. They were really puffy and red. There was a ton of empty Kleenex boxes on the floor, with all the disgusting used tissues.
I can't do this. I can't live without him.
I got up of the bed, walking to my bathroom. I looked at myself in mirror, disgusted by my look. My hair was a complete mess, my eyes were red and puffy and my eye makeup was down to my cheeks.
I opened the sink, letting the cold water wash my hands. I washed my face with the water and dried my skin with a towel. I was about to walk back to my room when I saw my raser, on the counter. The blades. The sharp blades.
I can't do that. But what if I do? What if it gets my mind off my problems? What if it feels good?
I walked closer to the counter, placing my hand on top of the raser, taking it tightly. I took the blades out of it and looked at them.  Should I?