Chapter 36

I was frozen. I didn't know how to react. Should I go scream and break Sophia and Shawn's heads or should I go hide and cry in my room.
Sophia: "I know you love me" I heard her say, getting even closer to Shawn.
They both didn't see me. Sophia's face was getting closer and closer to Shawn's face until Shawn moved and pushed her away slightly.
Shawn: "Stop" he said but Sophia kept getting closer and closer.
She placed her hands on his waist, pulling him closer to her.
Shawn: "What the fuck? Stop!"
Shawn pushed her arms away and he walked out of her grip. She tried to pull him back but Shawn was way stronger than her.
Shawn was about to walk to the stairs but he got stopped by Sophia, again. She pulled him very hard so both of their chests were touching.
Sophia: "I know you want me so bad. I saw you checking me a couple of times before going up in Claire's room. You don't want a virgin little girl like Claire don't you? I can-"
Shawn was still trying to get out of her grip when the front door brusted open. There was a tall guy standing there. He had a huge smile on his face until he saw Shawn and Sophia, bodies against each other's.
The guy: "WHAT THE FUCK?!"
The guy ran to them until he pushed Sophia away and punched Shawn. Shawn fell on the ground which made me gasp. I immediately ran downstairs and screamed at that random dude.
Me: "STOP!!!"
The guy looked at me confused. His stare went back to Shawn. He looked so fucking mad.
The guy: "What were you trying to do with my girlfriend? Huh? Tell me!!"
Shawn got up and walked in front of me, making sure I wouldn't get hurt by that stupid guy.