Chapter 171

My eyes slowly opened as I tried to look around, remembering where I was. I rubbed my eyes and turned around, where I saw Shawn, asleep next to me, his arms still around my waist. I smiled at myself, loving how cute he was in the mornings. Seeing him made me remember the night before and all the things that happened and it made me smile.
I looked over and grabbed my phone, trying not to wake up Shawn. As I moved a little bit to the side, I felt his grip getting tighter and he pulled my body closer to his. I slightly chuckled at him and took my phone. I opened it and my eyes became huge when I saw the time. I literally just woke up and it's already 2pm. I looked over to Shawn and shook his body for him to wake up.
Me: "Shawn!?! We have to get up! We're already so late for the studio!! Babe!!?"
Shawn's eyes opened and he looked up at me very confused.
Shawn: "What are you talking about?" He asked in his low and rusky morning voice.
Me: "It's 2pm!! We're late to the studio!"
I was sitting on the bed and I was about to get up but Shawn took my arms and pulled me back down.
Shawn: "Babe, calm down. We have a day off today. We're only meeting the team at 6 for supper to talk about the song." He said and pulled me down carefully so I fell back in his arms.
Me: "Really?"
Shawn: "Yes! Now, stay and cuddle with me because it's way too early to get up"
Me: "Babe" I replied, chuckling "It's 2pm-"
Shawn: "Shhhh" he said, cutting me off "Come cuddle" he said and I laid down next to him.
He wrapped his arms around my waist and we cuddled for a good hour, just talking about the most random things and loving each other's presence. 

Me: "Babe, we have to get up now. I'm starving!" I said, starting to get up.
I heard Shawn grunt and I chuckled at him. I tried to get up but I felt a horrible pain on my inner thigh and between them. I squealed as I fell back siting on the bed. Shawn immediately looked up at me, looking very worried.
Shawn: "Are you okay?!"
Me: "Yeah" I lied and tried again to get up.