Chapter 8

Aaliyah: "Hiii!" She said when she entered her room.
Me: "Hi!"
Aaliyah: "So, Shawn wasn't too bad?" She said, chuckling.
Me: "No" I said laughing at her.
The rest of the afternoon, Aaliyah and I decorated her room and got all of the skin care products ready. We were now finished when we heard Aaliyah's mom.
Her: "Shawn? Aaliyah? Supper is ready!" She shouted from downstairs.
Aaliyah and I walked down the stairs to go eat. Aaliyah introduced me to her family.
Aaliyah: "Mom, dad, here's Claire, my best friend"
Me: "Hi!"
Her mom: "Hi sweetie!"
Aaliyah: "And Claire, here's Shawn, my-"
Shawn: "We already met" he cut her off.
Aaliyah: "Oh. Okay"
He smiled at me and I smiled back.
We sat down and ate the super. I was siting between Aaliyah and Shawn. I could feel Shawn sometimes turn and look at me. But I didn't care a lot, he was probably just looking at Aaliyah.
The supper was delicious and I was full when we walked back upstairs.
Not a long time after two other girls joined us. Lucy and Taylor. I didn't really know them that much but they were super nice and funny.
Aaliyah: "Wait!!!" She said before we started the movie.
The four of us were siting in the living room with Aaliyah's parents and Shawn.
Me: "What?"
Aaliyah: "Claire...? Could you make me the biggest favor please??? It would be so nice of you" she said and I rolled my eyes at her.
Aaliyah: "We forgot the pop corn... Could you go get some popcorn at the grocery store please. It's really not that far. Please?" she begged me.