Chapter 11

I gently opened my eyes and realized I was still at Aaliyah's house. I sat on the bed and looked to the girls next to me. They were all sleeping even if the clock said that it was 10:38am.
I quietly moved the blankets and got out of bed. I walked to the bathroom because I needed to pee. My eyes were still half-closed when I opened the door.
That's when I realized that Shawn was in there, half-naked, washing his face.
Me: "Oh my god, I'm so sorry!" I said while closing the door.
I immediately heard chuckles from the bathroom.
Me: "What are you laughing at?" I said, faking being mad.
Shawn: "You don't have to apologize" he said between chuckles "I'm finished, you can go now"
He got out of the bathroom, still half-naked, smiling at me. I looked up and down his body, hoping he didn't see my stare. He had a towel on his hips and nothing on top. He had amazing abs and perfect body. I didn't know he had that much of a muscular body.
No, Claire! He's 18. Stop.
I went in the bathroom, making sure I locked it, and went to the toilet. I came back in Aaliyah's room and laid on the bed.
My eyes wouldn't close or fall asleep. I looked at the other girls and they looked like they were still going to sleep for a long time. I sighed and started playing on my phone. That's when I heard a voice from the door. I looked up and saw Shawn.
Shawn: "Pssst? Claire?" He whispered.
Me: "What?" I said, chuckling.
Shawn: "Do you wanna help me make breakfast? I'm a terrible cook, I need help"
Me: "Okay" I said, still chuckling.
I got out of bed and left the bedroom. We walked downstairs to the kitchen and I tied my hair up.