Chapter 62

Shawn: "Nothing is going to get between us, okay? I don't give a shit about her. She is the most disgusting and mean human being I've ever met. I will never be with her in my life. I wanna be with you. And I'll be with you. I love you so damn much, Claire, soooo much"
I lightly giggled, before leaning in and giving Shawn a tight hug. He gave back the tight hug and we both pulled back, looking into each others eyes.
Me: "So, are you ready?"
He frowned his eyebrows, looking confused.
Shawn: "Ready for what?"
Me: "Ehm... Meet my parents?"
Shawn: "Oh my god, I completely forgot! Ehm, yeah. I'm ready." He said, looking weird.
Me: "You sure?"
Shawn: "Yeah" he said and got up.
I took his hand and got up too. We started walking to my house, hand in hand.
We didn't talk much, Shawn was acting a little bit weird. He wouldn't talk a lot, his hands were sweaty and really tightly wrapped around mine. He was looking everywhere and his breathing was weird. I was getting worried about his weird action. I was wondering what was wrong.
Me: "Shawn?"
He kept looking around, without responding.
Me: "Shawn?!"
He looked back at me, like he didn't understand.
Shawn: "Hmm?"
Me: "What's wrong?"
Shawn: "Nothin'" he said, looking back towards him.
Me: "Shawn, I know you. Tell me what's wrong. You're acting so weird. Is it because of what I told you about Gabbie?"
Shawn: "No..."
Me: "Then what is it?"
Shawn: "I'm just-" he looked down at his feet and took a deep breath.