Chapter 142

An other boring day of school was now done. I was walking out the school when I saw Shawn, waiting beside his car. I walked over to him, smiling.
Me: "Hey!" he turned around, confused.
A huge smile grew on his face when he realized it was me.
Shawn: "Hii!!" He said, placing his hands on my waist and leaning in to give me a quick peck on the lips.
Me: "What are you doing here?" I asked, frowning my eyebrows.
Shawn: "I wanted to talk to you"
Me: "Okay...?" I replied, still very confused.
Shawn: "Do you want to come eat supper at my house? My parents want to properly meet you. They haven't really talked and learned things about you and I think that's a really good idea!"
Me: "Yeah! Of course, I just need to go to my house first"
Shawn: "Why?"
Me: "Shawn? Look at me! I can't meet your parents like this!" I said, showing how disgusting I looked.
Shawn: "First of all, you're not even meeting them for the first time. They saw you many times. And second, you look beautiful. Now, come on, I'll drive you" he said, taking my hand.
Me: "No, Shawn. Please, it's gonna take like 10 minutes. Just drive me to my house and then I'll walk to yours. Pleaseeeee"
Shawn sighed but chuckled at the same time.
Shawn: "Okay! I give up. But I'll just wait with you. I'll drive you to me house afterward"
Me: "Okayyyy!" I said, really excited.
We both entered Shawn's car and he started driving to my house. Shawn placed his hand on my thigh while he was driving, sending weird shivers up my spine. I put on the music on the radio and we started singing and dancing, like we usually do.