Chapter 96

My facial expression went from very excited to scared. Shawn looked at me and soon realized what I was thinking about.
Shawn: "Wait- no. Claire, I didn't mean it that way. Hunny, I dont want you to feel pressured or anything. I just wanna be with you, that's all"
Me: "Oh" I said, really relieved "Okay! Yeah, you can stay"
Shawn: "You sure? It's totally okay if you don't feel like-"
Me: "Shawn, it's okay. That's gonna be really fun. I really want this" I said, smiling at him.
He smiled back at me before looking back at the road.
Shawn: "Okay!" He said, squeezing gently my thigh.
We drove to Shawn's house, where he parked in front of it.
Me: "What- What are you going? I thought we were going to my house" I asked, confused.
Shawn: "Yeah, I'm just getting my stuff. Give me a minute"
Shawn pecked my lips before he got out of the car and got in the house, leaving me alone in the car.
I waited about 10 minutes and Shawn wasn't back. I started to get worried but I knew I couldn't go in the house to check if everything was alright. I decided to text him so I got out my phone. I started typing but right before I was about to send, I heard the door open. I looked over and saw Shawn, siting beside me.
Shawn: "Sorry if it took forever. My parents saw me and they asked like 838 questions. Sorry, hun'" he said, placing a kiss on my cheek.
Me: "It's okay" I smiled at him, thinking about how cute it is that he always pecks my lips or my cheek.
We drove back to my house, where Shawn parked and we got out of it. Shawn took his stuff and we walked to the front door.
I opened the door, realizing it wasn't locked. Once it was opened, I saw my mom and dad, looking at us. Their smiles quickly faded when they saw Shawn and I together.
Fuck. I forgot. My mom hates Shawn now. And my dad never liked him. They will never allow this.