Chapter 37

Shawn: "Listen, I didn't do anything with her. I didn't even know her name when she tried to kiss me. She's the one trying to cheat! I'm not"
Me: "That's true, I saw everything!"
Shawn turned around and looked at me, looking confused but worried at the same time. His lip was bleeding a bit but he didn't seem to care.
Shawn: "Did you see everything... everything?"
I looked down at my fingers.
Me: "Yeah..."
Shawn opened his mouth to speak but he got cut by the guy's voice. He immediately turned around.
The guy: "I know that's not fucking true!"
The guy walked closer to Shawn and was about to punch him again when Shawn took his arm and threw him on the ground. We heard the guy grunt and Shawn turned around and looked at me with a worried face.
Shawn: "Go outside and get in my car. It's unlocked but lock the doors once you're inside. Stay there and wait for me."
Me: "No, Shawn. Please come with me"
Shawn: "I can't. If i do that he's gonna come back later and hurt you even if you didn't do anything. Please, go"
I nodded and ran to the door. I saw Shawn's Jeep and got in it. I locked the doors like Shawn told me.
I waited for about 10 minutes and Shawn didn't come back. I started to get worried.
What if the guy is stronger than Shawn and he's hurting him right now? Or what if Shawn is so mad that he is gonna make his head explode? I don't want Shawn to get into trouble.
I couldn't wait anymore. I got out of the car and walked to the house. I was in front of the door when it opened. When I realized who was in front of me, I got really scared and turned around to start running.