Chapter 99

~SHAWN POV~
She just looked at me, without saying anything. I was getting anxious that I didn't say the right things, or that she hated me.
Suzanne: "Darling, I know you love her. But I just want to make sure she's happy, you know? And she wasn't happy that night."
Me: "I know! She wasn't happy because we weren't together. But now that we are, I know she's way happier now that she's with me and that I'm with her. Just- What can I do to make you change your mind?"
~CLAIRE POV~
I was starting to get worried. Shawn has been downstairs with my mom for quite a moment now. I was so worried of what she would say. I hope Shawn said the right things that would make us be able to stay together.
It was getting to much for me so I decided to get up and walk downstairs. I walked silently down the stairs and looked in the living room. I saw Shawn and my mom.... hugging? What? What happened?
Shawn: "Thank you so much. I don't know what to say" I heard Shawn say when I arrived in the living room.
They both had a huge smile on their faces, which made my worries go away.
Mom: "It's okay, darling" she said, chuckling.
They both heard me and turned around to face me. Shawn had a huge smile on his face when he started walking towards me.
Me: "And...?"
Shawn didn't say anything, he just hugged me very tightly. I giggled and his action and he laughed.
Me: "I'll take that as good news" I chucked and turned to my mom "Thanks, mom"