Chapter 67

Shawn: "Hii!" He said, after picking up the phone.
Me: "Hi! So, you're still coming later today, right?"
Shawn: "Yes, Claire. We talked about this like 5 minutes ago" he said, chuckling.
Me: "Okay, i just wanted to make sure. And also..."
Shawn: "Ugh. What do you want? You also have that voice when you want me to do something"
We both giggled over the phone.
Me: "You remember about a week ago, when you came to my house to meet my parents?"
Shawn: "Oh, yes. I definitely remember that night!"
Me: "Yeah" i chuckled "and you also told me that you would play guitar and sing for me...?"
Shawn: "You want me to bring my guitar? That's what you want?"
Me: "Pleasssee! Shawn, I really wanna hear you play!"
Shawn: "Okay, okay! I'll bring it"
Me: "Yay!"
We talked over the phone for a couple more minutes, before we hang up so that Shawn could come over.
I quickly changed from my pyjamas. I got dressed in a pair of boyfriend ripped jeans and a basic top, not really worrying about my look.
I walked downstairs, waiting for Shawn to arrive. He finally did and I answered to the door after his three knocks.
Me: "Hi!!"
Shawn: "Hi!"
He got in the house, talking off his shoes.
Me: "I'm so excited!!"
Shawn: "Woah, calm down. I'm not that good"
We both chucked and walked to the couch to sit down but Shawn stopped.
Shawn: "Claire, can we- Can we go in your room? I don't feel like giving a concert to your parents, especially because they don't really like me..." he whispered.