Chapter 32

I finally choose to get up. I get out of bed, trying to not make too much noise. I tip toed to Shawn's room and knocked on it without doing too much noise.
Me: "Shawn?" I whispered.
Shawn: "Yeah? Come in"
I opened the door and realized that he was still awake, playing on his cellphone.
I walked in, Shawn looking at me.
Me: "Can I... stay here? If you-"
Shawn: "Yeah, come" he said with a smile, tapping on the empty side of the bed.
I walked to the bed and laid on it. 
Shawn got closer to me and placed his arms around me. I prayed for him to stop there, and he did. I got even closer to him to feel the warmth of his body warming mine.
Shawn: "Good night hun'"
Me: "Good night"
Those were the last thing I remember of that night before I fell asleep. We stayed in that position all night. It felt so damn good to be in Shawn's arm.
•••
"Shawn?"
That voice woke me up. I weakly opened my eyes.
"Oh sorry"
I just saw the figure of that person leave the room.
Me: "Shawn?" I said while shaking him slightly.
Me: "Shawn? Did you see who it was?"
Shawn opened his eyes and looked at me.
Shawn: "What?"
He just woke up. He didn't see the person. The only thing I know is that it's a woman. But I couldn't recognize the voice.
Me: "Hmm never mind"
Shawn: "Tell me" he got up slightly to see me properly "What's wrong?"
I sighed.
Me: "Someone saw us"
Shawn: "What do you mean?"
Me: "Someone came in your room, wanting to talk to you, but she saw that I was there so she left. I didn't see who it was, but I know it's a girl's voice."
Shawn: "So it's Aaliyah or my mom?"
Me: "Probably"
I looked down. I was starting to stress out. What if it's Aaliyah? She'll be so mad at me. Or what if it's Karen? I'm sure she's against that. Urgh.