Chapter 29

Tears were running down my face and I was sobbing. I heard a car park near me but didn't even care about it. My hands were hiding my face and my eyes were red and puffy.
That's when I heard someone call out my name. I looked up and saw someone running under the rain towards me. Shawn. Shawn was there.
Shawn: "Claire? Oh my god! Claire!!"
He immediately ran to me and hugged my as tight as possible. He could see that was was soaking wet and really cold.
Shawn: "Come with me"
He took my hand and ran toward his car. I ran behind him, still holding hands. He opened the passenger door and helped me get in the car. He closed my door and ran to his side. He entered the car, soaking wet.
Shawn: "Claire! I thought you went home after we hung out! What are you doing here?"
He looked so worried.
Me: "I couldn't get into my house... I- I didn't know where to go" I was till crying.
Shawn reached from behind the car and found I big sweatshirt. It was grey and looked so damn comfortable.
Shawn: "I'm not sure if it's clean but you need to put this on"
Me: "It's okay"
Shawn: "Claire! You're freezing! Take it, please"
I finally took the sweater, which made Shawn smile. I was about to change when I saw that Shawn was still looking at me.
Me: "Turn around!" I said, giggling.
Shawn: "Oups! Yeah sorry"
He turned around, looking outside the window. I took off my shirt and put on Shawn's sweatshirt. Damn it was comforting and it smelled soooo good.
Me: "Thanks" I said and he turned around looking at me.
Shawn: "God! How can you make MY sweatshirt look that good?"
I giggle and playfully slapped his arm.