Chapter 106

Shawn: "So, it's totally fine if you don't want to go but there's a party, Friday, at one of my friends house. I thought we could maybe go... It's just- my friends want to meet you and I thought it would be cool"
Me: "They want to meet me?"
Shawn: "Yeah" he said, chuckling "They always say I'm annoying because I keep talking about you but they never actually met you"
Claire: "Okay" I said, chuckling at his cuteness "Yeah, I'll come."
Shawn: "Really?"
Claire: "Yeah. Just- Could you stay, like, by my side? 'Cause, I don't know, I never went to a party where there was that much older people, you know?"
Shawn: "Yeah, of course, hunny"
Me: "Thanks" I said, smiling at him "Okay now shut up because I really want to eat this because it looks so damn delicious!" I said, looking down at my plate.
Shawn just laughed at me and watched me take my first bite.
Me: "Wow. I'm impressed. That's delicious"
Shawn: "Thank you, thank you" he said with the same weird accent as earlier, making me giggle.
Shawn and I hang together for the rest of the day. We had a lot of fun, like usual. It was now the afternoon, and we were still together, in my room.
Me: "Shaawwnn" I said, while we were both doing our homework together, on my bed.
Shawn: "Yeah?" He said, looking up at me.
Me: "It's boring. I wanna do something eeeelse" I said, expending the "e".
Shawn chuckled at me and closed his history book, bringing his arm around me.
Shawn: "It's important, hun'. And I know if we don't do it know you'll never do it"
Me: "Ugh" I said, looking back at my math homework.
Shawn pulled me tighter to him. He gently kissed my cheek and I looked at him, smiling.
Shawn: "I love you"
Me: "I love you too"