Chapter 150

Shawn: "Babe, it's okay" he said, placing his hand on mine "You don't have to feel bad for that. She has been so mean to the both of us and she doesn't deserve you being nice to her. Okay?"
I nodded and got up from the bed.
Me: "So! I packed my bags but I'm stressing out. I'm probably missing something but I don't know what"
Shawn: "It's okay" he said, chuckling "If you forget something we can just buy it there"
I sighed, siting back down next to Shawn.
Me: "I know. But I'm stressing out so bad. I didn't sleep a second last night. I know it's weird but, I've never been on a plane before, I've never been somewhere this far, I've never been somewhere else without my family. I'm so scared" I said, placing my hands on my face.
Shawn: "Hunny-" he said, placing his hand on my back "If you're too scared, you don't have to come. I mean- If you don't want to go anymore, I'm not gonna force you"
Me: "No, no, no. That's not what I meant" I said, looking back up at him "I really want to go, that's not the problem. It's just stressing me out for some random reasons. But I really want to go"
Shawn: "Oh, okay. Well, it's totally normal, Claire. I'm scared too. But I promise I'll be there with you with every single step. You'll never be alone. You don't have to worry about it."
Me: "Thank you Shawn. I really don't know what I would do without you." I told him, smiling.
He smiled back at me and leaned in, placing his lips on mine.
He placed his hands on my waist and I placed mine in his hair. He licked my bottom lip, asking for entrance, and I gladly gave him. His hands were going up and down my body, sending shivers down my spine.
We were still siting on my bed, until Shawn slightly pushed me to make me lay on it. My back touched the bed, and Shawn started hovering on top of me, never breaking the kiss.
We were still making out when we heard someone opening my door, without knocking. We separated and looked at each other, panicking. Why do this always fucking happen?