Chapter 138

What Karen told me weirdly touched me. I really felt like she cared about me and that she wanted what's the best for me.
I smiled at her, before replying.
Me: "Karen, you don't have to worry. Shawn knows where his barriers are and I know he would never do something I don't want him to. I trust him. You don't have to worry about it. My mom was also worried about it but I told her the same thing. I trust Shawn. And also, if anyone did something I didn't want them to do, I wouldn't be shy to leave. My mom told me enough things about being respected. You don't have to worry"
Karen: "Okay. But if anything happens and you need anything, I'm always here. We didn't start in very good terms, but I'm always here for you."
Me: "Thank you, it means a lot"
Karen and I walked back downstairs, to see Shawn and Aaliyah talking in the living room.
Karen: "So, I'll leave you guys. You can keep hanging out" she said, once we entered the living room.
Shawn got up front the couch with a huge smile.
Shawn: "So- So it's okay? We can- We can date!??" He said, really really excited about it.
I chuckled at him, at how excited he was.
Karen: "Yes" she said, also chuckling.
Shawn: "Thaanksss mooomm!!" He said, running over to Karen and hugging her.
We all chuckled at him and Karen left us. We decided to watch a movie together.
It felt really good to be able to cuddle Shawn at his place without having to hide from anybody. Now, I actually feel like his parents like me and they don't hate me, like I thought they did.