Chapter 88

Mom: "No, it's not okay!!" She screamed, walking closer to Shawn "You asshole! You're such a dick! I've never seen my daughter like that! And it was all because of you! I love my daughter, and I'll never let her go back to the reason she almost killed herself!"
Me: "Mom!?!" I screamed, making her stop screaming.
She looked at me and realized what she just said.
Shawn's eyes became huge and his mouth dropped open. He looked at me, like he didn't give a shit about all the other rude things my mom told him. He only cared about one thing.
Shawn: "Claire, is this- Is that true?" He asked, concerned.
Me: "No!" I lied.
I took Shawn's hand and ran upstairs, bringing him with me.
Mom: "Claire!!"
Me: "It's none of your business, mom!" I screamed before closing my bedroom door behind us.
Shawn just looked at me, like he was trying to understand.
Shawn: "Claire..." he said with a very soft voice.
Me: "I don't want to talk about it" I cut him.
Shawn: "Claire! Yes, we need to talk about it. I need to know if it's true. Claire, please. Tell me what happened. Did you really want to... kill yourself?"
I immediately started crying at his words, realizing all I was about to do not a long time ago. I placed my hands on my face and walked to my bed to sit on it, placing my elbows on my tights.
Shawn joined me on the bed and sat beside me, placing one and on my back. His touch made me shiver, it was the first time he touched my skin, in a way nobody touched me, since he left.
Shawn: "Hunny, you know you can tell me anything, right? I won't judge you. Never."
I looked over to Shawn, realizing he also started crying.