Chapter 144

Shawn sat down next to me on my bed. He placed his hand on my back, comforting me.
Shawn: "Hunny, what's wrong?"
Me: "I don't know" I said, slightly shaking my head "I'm just stressing out about this supper"
Shawn: "Claire, you don't be stressed. They have already met you a couple of times and I'm sure they love you. Don't change anything about yourself. Just be you and don't worry about it too much and everything will be fine."
Me: "But what if they change their minds?" I said, looking up at him.
Shawn: "They won't. And I'm telling you the same thing you told me before I met your parents: I don't care about what they think. I love you. And what they say or think won't change the things I feel for you."
I looked up at him, smiling. It's so weird how one person can completely change your mood in a couple of seconds.
Shawn: "And also you have to come. I have a little announcement to tell you guys"
Me: "What is it?" I asked, super pumped about it.
Shawn: "I can't tell you. You have to wait until tonight"
Me: "Shaaawn! You can't do that to me!"
Shawn: "Yes I can!" He said, chuckling.
Me: "Pleeeaasseee" I said, taking his hand and making a cute face.
Shawn chuckled and got up.
Shawn: "Nope!"
Me: "Ugh" I sighed, getting up from the bed.
I walked to my bathroom and changed for the very last time, putting on some more casual clothes. I walked back to my room, seeing Shawn still waiting for me, siting on my bed. He looked up at me and smiled, looking down at my outfit.
Me: "I'm not even gonna ask you your opinion because it's gonna make me change my mind again" I said, walking to my mirror.
Shawn chuckled behind me while getting up. I looked at myself in the mirror, fixing the last few things. Shawn walked behind me and placed his chin on my shoulder and his hands on my waist, looking at me through the mirror.
Shawn: "You look beautiful" he said, giving me a kiss on the cheek.