Chapter 45

I just looked at her, confused. Sophia was beside the door and that girl was in the house, even though we were both very confused why she came in my house.
Shawn: "Ehm, hi"
Shawn looked really embarrassed, and I didn't know what to do.
Shawn: "Why are you here, Gabbie?" he said, to his ex.
Gabbie: "Shawn, your parents are trying to find you. They are so worried! They asked me if I knew where you were and I thought of here."
Shawn: "But... how did you know I was here?"
She chuckled, looking at me.
Gabbie: "I saw you too, when you were in your room. Karen invited me to her little party. I came because I wanted to talk to you. But when I saw that you were... not alone, I left. I saw Claire leave the house by a window. I'm not dumb. I knew you two were together. I knew you didn't want your parents to know, that's why I did everything alone and that I'm here alone"
Shawn: "Oh my god, thank you so much for not saying a word!" He said, relieved.
Gabbie: "That's okay. Now, we need to go before Karen gets a panic attack!"
Shawn: "Just- Dont say a word to my mom and dad? Okay?"
Gabbie: "Okay"
Shawn walked towards me and took my face in his hands.
Shawn: "Bye, hun'" he said, while pecking my lips.
Me: "Bye" I smiled.
Shawn and his ex left, and that's when I realized that Sophia was still there, arms crossed.
Me: "Sophia- Can you just- Don't say anything, please" I begged.
She chuckled, like I just said something stupid.
Sophia: "You really think I'm as kind as that girl?"
She kept chuckling and walked to her room, not letting me say a word.
Shit. Sophia's going to tell my parents. This is gonna be a nightmare.