Chapter 39

Me: "Sit there" I said to Shawn once we entered the bathroom.
He sat down and I grabbed a towel and wetted it. I went back to Shawn and gently washed is face. I could definitely see that I was hurting Shawn but I needed to clean him so I just kept going.
His lip had some blood on it and his eye was starting to get even darker because of the punches he got there. Damn he looked so hot like that. Shawn chuckled which made me stop cleaning his face and looked at him, confused.
Shawn: "Thanks" he chuckled.
Me: "Wha- oh shit. Was I thinking out loud?" I said, really embarrassed.
My cheeks became bright red.
Shawn: "Yeah" he had a huge smile on his face.
Me: "Oh my god, that's so embarrassing" I said, going back to cleaning Shawn's face.
Shawn: "No it's not, but you're really cute when you blush like that"
I looked up at him, and he immediately leaned in and pecked my lips. We smiled at each other and I finished cleaning his face.
Me: "Sooo now I need to wash your cut with alcohol. It's gonna hurt a bit... or maybe a lot"
Shawn just nodded. I could tell he really didn't want to do this, but if i wouldn't, he might get infected.
I put some alcohol on a cotton pad and walked to Shawn. I slowly placed the cotton pad over Shawn's cut, causing him to take an intake of breath and move a bit.
Me: "Oh I'm so sorry"
Shawn: "It's okay. I'll stop moving"
I once again placed the cotton pad on Shawn cut and gently rubbed it. Shawn's face was all scrunched up and his eyes were closed, showing how much he was suffering. I finished cleaning his face and I kissed Shawn's cheek.
Me: "Here you go"
Shawn opened his eyes and smiled.
Me: "Maybe we should watch a movie here? It would be less complicated"
Shawn: "Yeah, good idea. And thanks for all this by the way"
I smiled.
Me: "No problem"