Chapter 126

Shawn: "Oh, yeah. We were, ehm, making out in the bathroom and I pulled away. I wanted it to stop there because like I said, I knew you didn't really want it to happen and it just wasn't a good idea. So, I pulled you away, and you looked really sick. I could tell you weren't feeling well. I was talking to you but you never responded. And that's when you fainted, in my arms, probably because you drank too much. I didn't know what to do so I brought you to the closest bed I found. I was about to call 911 but you started talking, but I couldn't fully understand what you were saying, until you were screaming my name, and you woke up."
Me: "Oh, okay" I said, looking down at our intertwined fingers.
Shawn: "Claire, I was so worried, I was shaking and almost crying and the five minutes you were unconscious felt like forever. Please, don't do that again. Next time, I'll be careful and I'll stop you at the right time, okay?"
Me: "Shawn, I'm so sorry. It's not your fault, it's mine. I should've stopped myself. And I'm really sorry for whatever I said, probably stuff really embarrassing, I don't even wanna know" I said, chuckling.
Shawn: "Okay" he said, chuckling back "And also, do you remember what was that nightmare about? It looked so damn scary"
Me: "Yeah..."
Shawn: "What was it?"
Me: "Nothing important" I lied.
Shawn: "Claire, I know you. You seem so worried about something since yesterday. What is it?"
Me: "I, ehm..."
Shawn: "Babe, it's okay. You can tell me"
Me: "I know it's really weird, but in my nightmare, I got pregnant, because of what I thought happened at the party, and you were really mad at me" I said, looking down to not make any eye contact with him.