Chapter 55

Aaliyah: "Tell me"
I took a deep breath, looking down at my fingers.
Me: "It's just- There's someone making my life a huge nightmare right now..."
Aaliyah: "Who is it?"
Me: "My sister... She just keeps making things worst in my life. She keeps putting me out of the house when my parents aren't home but when our parents are home she's the nicest person in the world so they won't ever believe me. She keeps saying so much stuff to me and it just- Sometimes I wish I wasn't her sister... I wish I didn't have to handle her everyday."
Aaliyah: "Aaw, Claire... I'm so sorry to hear that... You now you can stay here as much time as you need! My parents love you and they won't mind if you stay here. Don't ever stay at your house if things are getting too much for you. I'm here for you, whenever you need me."
Me: "Thank you so much. I love you" I got closer and hugged her.
Aaliyah: "I love you too. I'm your best friend, I'm here for that!"
We both pulled back and chuckled.
After a couple of other hours of having fun and keeping my mind off my problems, I went back home.
Once I was back in my little comfy bed, I looked over to my phone. Shawn texted me, about 35 times, saying that he wanted to talk, to explain what really happened. He even called me 10 times, even if he was in the room right next to where I was about 5 minutes ago.
I texted back.
Me: "I don't wanna talk right now. Maybe tomorrow"
I sent it and practically right after I got a reply.
Shawn: "Okay... I'm really sorry"
I didn't answer. I placed my phone in my bedside table and went to sleep. I was so tired so it took about 10 seconds for me to fall asleep.