Chapter 91

Shawn and I were now driving to the cinema, where we were going to watch Harry Potter. At first I was really excited, but then I realized that I had never watch any of the other movies before that one.
Me: "Ehm, Shawn?"
Shawn: "Yeah?" He said, keeping his eyes on the road.
He placed his hand on my thigh, which made me slightly jump. But as soon as I knew it was Shawn's hand, shivers went all the way up my spine.
Me: "Is it bad if I didn't watch any of the other Harry Potter movies?"
Shawn: "Whaat?!!?" He practically screamed.
Me: "Yeah... I just-"
Shawn: "Okay. We're going back home!!" He said, turning to the next light to go back.
Me: "Wha- Why?"
Shawn: "We're watching all the movies tonight. Be ready"
Me: "But- Shawn! What about the cinema?"
Shawn: "We can just go tomorrow."
I chucked at him, making him smile back at me.
Me: "You're crazy" I said, laughing.
Shawn: "I am the crazy one? Claire, you didn't watch any Harry Potter movies!!"
Me: "I know" I said, laughing.
We went back to my house, where we went downstairs to watch the movies. Shawn and I cuddled during all the first movie. Shawn's arms were wrapped around me and my head was on his shoulder.
To be honest, Harry Potter wasn't the best movie I've ever watched. I don't really like these kinds of movies. But Shawn looked really excited to watch them so I just watched it for him. But just being with Shawn was nice. Just feeling his arms around me is an incredible feeling. I missed him so damn much. I'm so happy to be back with him.