Chapter 143

Shawn: "Claire! It has already been forever!" He screamed from inside my room.
I was finishing getting ready in my bathroom, while Shawn was waiting for me, laying on my bed.
I walked in the room, wearing a tight black dress with a cute cut in the back.
Me: "Is that okay?"
Shawn looked up at me, putting his phone away. His mouth dropped and he didn't reply anything, looking up and down my body.
Me: "It's too much, I'll change"
I said, walking back to my closet.
Shawn: "No, no, no. You can wear this! It's perfect"
Me: "No, it's not" I said, looking through my other clothes.
Shawn walked behind me and placed his hands on my waist and his chin on my shoulder.
Me: "I have nothing to wear!" I said, getting frustrated.
I took an other outfit and walked in my bathroom to change, leaving Shawn alone. I changed and walked back to my room, where Shawn was still waiting for me.
Me: "Is that okay?" I said, looking down at my outfit.
I changed into black skinny jeans and a dressed shirt. Shawn looked at me with a smile.
Shawn: "Yeah! That's perfect"
I walked to my mirror to look at myself, and realized how bad I actually looked.
Me: "That looks disgusting! Ugh!!" I sighed, walking back to my closet.
Shawn stopped me before I got there, placing his hands on my shoulders, making me stop walking and looked up at him.
Me: "What are you doing?" I asked, frustrated.
Shawn: "Babe? What's wrong? Why are you acting like this?" He asked, making me realize how rude I was being.
Me: "I'm sorry" I said, siting on the side of my bed, covering my face with my hands.