Chapter 70

Shawn placed his hands on my waist and slightly pushed me so I fell on my back, laying on the couch. He hovered over me and reconnected our lips to go back to a heated make out session. I placed my hands in his hair, and his hands were moving all around my body, sending shivers up my spine.
Shawn's lips went down to my neck, lightly sucking and biting on my skin. I let out a soft moan, causing Shawn to smirk on my skin.
His hands went down my body, to where the hem of my shirt was. He pulled it slightly, asking for permission. I gladly expected it by raising my arms so he could take it off easily.
Shawn took off my shirt and his lips went back to mine and his hands back to my half naked body. I took the opportunity to take off his shirt, revealing his toned abs and beautiful upper body.
We kept making out like this for a moment. Shawn didn't try anything else because he knew where his barriers were. I still wanted a little bit more. I wanted to feel a little bit more of Shawn's skin against mine.
I took his hands that were on my waist and placed them behind my back, arching it so he had more space. Shawn understood what I wanted and unclasped my bra. He took it off my arms and separated our lips, looking down at my body.
Shawn: "Woah-"
I reconnected our lips as fast as I could, to make sure Shawn wouldn't say anything. I know he saw many other breasts and I know mine aren't that big. I've always been kinda embarrassed of them so I didn't want Shawn to comment.
Shawn: "Claire-" he said, trying to separate our lips.
I let him separate and I looked at him.
Shawn: "Claire-"
Me: "I know. It's okay, you don't have to say anything"
Shawn: "What?" He looked at me, confused.