Chapter 162

Shawn and I went back to the studio and they worked a lot more on the song. They were all so focused but I could tell they were all passionate by what they were doing.
It was now getting pretty late so the guys decided to leave and we also left with Andrew.
Andrew: "So, how did you like your first day?" He asked Shawn, smiling.
Shawn: "Amazing! It was really fun!"
Andrew and I smiled at Shawn, loving how happy he was and how he loved his new work.
We arrived at the hotel and we immediately went to our room.
Shawn: "I'm so tired!" He said and immediately fell on the bed.
I chuckled at him and he smiled at me.
Me: "It was a really big day, wasn't it? I'm also tired and I haven't done anything" Shawn chuckled and got up.
Shawn: "Babe, if you want, you don't have to stay with us the whole day. You can do some stuff in LA while I'm working. I don't want you to have those really boring and long days" he said and placed his hands on my waist.
Me: "It's fine, I like seeing you work. I'll maybe go out a couple of hours tomorrow, but you don't have to worry about me"
Shawn smiled and leaned in to peck my lips.
Shawn and I spent the rest of night together. We ate our supper together and we watched a movie. It was now time to get ready for bed so I took off my makeup, brushed my teeth and changed. I walked back to the room and saw Shawn, while he was changing. He was watching tv at the same time so he was a little bit distracted. He was only wearing his boxers, so I could see his muscular back and arms. I walked closer to him, biting my lips and I hugged him from the back. He turned around and looked down at me smiling. We both leaned in and kissed. Shawn placed his arms around my waist and I placed mine around his neck. He licked my bottom lip, asking for entrance and the kiss got really heated.