Chapter 71

Shawn: "What?" He looked at me, confused.
I looked down, trying not to look at him in his eyes.
Me: "I know, I don't have the perfect body that you probably already-"
Shawn: "Claire! Hunny, don't say that" he said, cutting me from what I was about to say. "I- You-" he sighed, frustrated by him not being able to make a complete sentence.
Shawn: "Claire, I can't even explain it. You're beautiful. I've never seen someone as beautiful as you. I can't even-"
He looked down at my body, which made me blush. I could feel his stare on my breasts. He slightly shook his head back to reality and looked back up. I slightly chuckled at his action, which made his cheeks go bright red.
Shawn: "I love you, Claire. And how your body is, that's not gonna change what I think or feel for you. Okay?"
I nodded and Shawn smiled, making me feel more comfortable.
We both leaned in, reconnecting our lips and we quickly went back to a very heated make out session.
Shawn's hands were going everywhere on my body, which weirdly made me feel very comfortable. I didn't feel rushed or weird being under Shawn's body, half naked, in my living room. I felt good and loved, the feeling Shawn always gave to me when he's around.
Shawn's hand went up to my boobs, squeezing them slightly. Once again, a soft moan escaped my lips, which made Shawn continue his action.
We were still making out when we both heard the front door start to open. We separated and looked at each other, both freaking out. Shawn started to get off of me and I looked around to find something to hide myself. Our shirts were too far for me to get without getting up from the sofa. I started to panic, no really knowing what to do.