Chapter 112

There was 3 guys and 2 girls. I looked at them when Shawn hugged and greeted all of them. They all looked like really close friends. They looked really nice so the stress was going away slightly.
After Shawn hugged everyone, he came back by my side.
Shawn: "This is Claire, my girlfriend. She-"
Boy: "Oh my god, Shawn, we already know everything" A guy said, coming closer to me "Wow, she really is very beautiful, like you always say" he said, looking at me and then back at Shawn.
I smiled at the guy, thanking him.
Shawn: "I know" he said, smiling and looking down at me "Oh, by the way, this is Tristan" he said pointing the guy right in front of me "And this is Harry, Will, Kayla and Zoe" he said, pointing his other friends.
Me: "Nice to meet you guys" I said, smiling to all of them.
"Nice to meet you too" they said in union.
Kayla: "So! We could play a little game! To be honest the party isn't that fun... but now that everyone is here, let's play... ehm, never have I ever?!!"
Everybody agreed to her and Kayla left to go find the red cups and the liquid that they'll put in it. That's when I realized. I've never really drank anything that was really strong. Yeah, a couple of beers but not vodka and stuff like that.
Me: "Shawn?" I said, like a whisper so no one could hear, pulling on his sleeve.
Shawn: "Yeah?" He said, looking down at me.
Me: "What is gonna be in the cups?"
Shawn: "Probably beer. Is that okay?"
Me: "Oh, yeah. I thought it was vodka or something strong like that." I said, relieved.
Shawn: "No, don't worry. And if we drink that kinda stuff by the end of the night, you don't have to. You know that?"
Me: "Yeah, thanks" I said and he bring me closer to kissed my cheek.