Chapter 47

•SHAWN POV•
Karen: "Oh my god! Shawn!!" She practically screamed once we entered the house.
She ran to me and placed both of her hands on the side of my face. She gently moved her thumb on my black eye, causing me to whine in pain.
Karen: "Who did that to you?" She sounded worried but mad at the same time.
Me: "No one. Mom it's not important."
Karen: "Yes it is! Someone hurt you and I need to know who it is!!"
Me: "Mom, please trust me. Nothing bad happened. It's okay. I'M okay. It doesn't matter."
Karen: "Shawn!" She said, giving me a hug.
I heard her sniff beside me ears, causing me to think she was crying.
Me: "Mom, it's okay. Don't cry. Everything is alright now."
She leaned back and looked at me, nodding.
The whole family was behind her, all looking at us, and Gabbie was still beside me.
Karen: "Thank you so much for finding him, Gabbie. You're an amazing girlfriend for Shawn!"
Gabbie looked at me, like I needed to say something. I cleared my throat and everybody's eyes went back on me. They were all confused.
Me: "Ehm, we're not together anymore. We're just... friends, now."
Karen: "Oh"
She looked at the both of us, still confused, and Gabbie just slightly smiled at me, not knowing what to do.
After a couple minutes,  everyone was outside the house and me, my parents and my sister were the only one left.
Aaliyah: "Shawn, tell me what happened, tell me where you were!" She said, once my parents were upstairs.
Me: "Aaliyah, I- I can't. I'm so sorry"
I just left her without saying anything. It hurts my heart to not tell her everything. I normally tell her every single thing that's happening in my life. I feel so bad for her.