Chapter 7

Shawn: "Claire?"
I heard Shawn knock on the bathroom door. Fuck. I forgot to lock it. He turned the door nob and opened the door.
I was siting on the counter with my hands still hiding my face.
Shawn: "Claire-" he said while walking toward me.
He stopped when he was beside me. He sat on the counter with me.
Shawn: "Listen I know you feel guilty for what he did but you shouldn't. You told me that you had a good reason to leave him. He was the bad person at the first place. He didn't deserve you. You did what was right."
I looked up at him. He was looking straight into my eyes with his beautiful brown ones.
Shawn: "You don't know what happened after that. He probably did it for other reasons. You shouldn't make his actions and his decisions make you feel like this."
He looked so nice. It looked like he actually cared about me.
Shawn: "Come here" he said while opening his arms.
He hugged me tight in his arms.
Me: "Thank you so much Shawn. I'm so sorry for telling you all of this. I know it's not very-"
Shawn: "It's okay" He cut me off "If you need to talk again don't be shy."
That's when I realized that we were still hugging. I leaned back and he did too. It was kinda awkward but he didn't look like he was.
Me: "So I'll go back in Aaliyah's room now.."
Shawn: "Okay" he said with a smile.
I walked out of the bathroom and I could still feel Shawn's stare on me. I walked back to Aaliyah's room and sat in front of her mirror.
I wiped the tears that was left on my face I look ok when Aaliyah would come back. That's when I heard the door open downstairs.
Aaliyah: "Hellooo?"