Chapter 167

Shawn smiled down at me before reconnecting our lips. He licked my bottomed lip, asking for entrance and I gangly gave him, not wanting to waist any time. Shawn didn't have a shirt on so I could feel his muscular back with my hands. His hands went down to the hem of my shirt and he pulled on it slightly before taking it off. We kept making out as I also brought my hands to his joggings, trying to take them off but failing. I let out a low grunt of frustration which made Shawn chuckled at me, helping me taking it off. Shawn took them off and he was about to reconnect out lips but I stopped him.
Me: "Can we go to the bedroom?" I asked, a little bit shy.
Shawn: "Yeah, don't worry" he said, before reconnecting our lips.
He placed his hands on my thighs and I placed my legs around his waist before I jumped in his arms. Shawn brought me to the bed, never breaking the kiss. He gently placed me on it and hovered on top of me. His lips made their way down to my neck, gently sucking on my skin. Shawn's hand went to my back as I arch it to give him access to my bra. He unclipped it as he leaned back, looking at my body as he pulled it down slowly. I looked at him, embarrassed, not saying anything. I saw him lick his lips as he completely took it off. I quickly leaned in to continue the make out, not wanting him to stare any longer.
Shawn's hand went up to my boobs as he continued messaging them as he did earlier. I lightly moaned in the kiss, making Shawn smile in the kiss. Shawn leaned back and looked at me. I looked back at him, confused and I started chuckling.
Me: "What is it?" I asked, chuckling.
Shawn: "I love you" he said, smiling.
I lightly chuckled, loving how weird he was.
Me: "I love you too"
I replied before reconnecting our lips. Shawn's hands went to my shorts, gently squeezing my butt. He looked at me, making sure I was okay, before pulling my pyjama shorts down and taking them off, throwing it on the floor next to the bed.
Shawn and I were both left in only our underwear, as we kept making out, Shawn's hands feeling every inch of my body, sending shivers down my spine.