Chapter 123

I looked up and realized that we were finally arrived at my house.
Shawn: "We're here, hun'"
He got out of the car and came to my side, opening the door.
I tried to get up by my own but my body was too weak.
Shawn: "Let me help you" he said, and gently grabbed my body.
He got me out of the car and closed the door, making sure to lock it. He was about to take me the same way as earlier but I stopped him.
Me: "I can walk"
Shawn: "Are you sure?"
Me: "Yeah, just help me a little and I'll be fine"
Shawn: "Okay"
I placed my arm around Shawn's neck and he helped me walk. I was struggling so bad that at one point, we had to get up stairs so Shawn just gave up and took me the same way as earlier.
Shawn: "It's too dangerous. I'll hold you, it's okay"
I just nodded in respond and he walked to the front door. Shawn was about to knock but I stopped him.
Me: "No, just get in, it's okay"
Shawn nodded and he got in the house. He took off his shoes, making the least noises as possible and he walked upstairs. He walked into my room and and placed me gently on the bed. He took off my shoes and my jewelries and he placed the covers on top of me to keep me warm.
Shawn: "Do you want to go to the hospital? Make sure everything is okay?"
Me: "No, it's fine. I'll be fine"
Shawn: "Okay" he said and kissed my forehead.
I saw Shawn walked to my door. I thought he was leaving so I tried to scream out his name, but it came out as a whisper. He turned around and looked at me.
Shawn: "Is everything okay?"
Me: "Yeah, but can you- Can you stay the night"
Shawn: "Yeah, Claire. I was just closing the door. Don't worry"
Me: "Oh, okay"
Shawn closed the door and came back to the bed. He took off his shirt and laid in bed next to me.
Me: "Shawn?"
Shawn: "Hm?"
Me: "Can you tell me what happened?"
Shawn: "Babe, get some rest. I'll tell you tomorrow, but there's nothing to worry about, don't worry"
Me: "Okay" I said and he smiled to me.
He got closer and wrapped his arms around my body. We fell asleep in each other's arms, aka the best feeling ever.