Chapter 98

~SHAWN POV~
I took a deep breath and looked right into Suzanne's eyes. I didn't know what I was about to say. I just wanted to tell her the truth and what I feel like she needs to know.
Me: "So, I totally get why you don't want me in you daughters life. I know that what I did was the worst thing to do and I regret it so much. I just wanted to tell you what happened and what I would like to do." I waited a little, but she didn't say anything, she was just looking at me "So, I wanted to stay with Claire forever, and I still do. But somehow, someone told my parents and they think it's not a good idea. I don't know if you know this, but Claire's best friend is, or used to be Aaliyah, my little sister. So they are against it they didn't want me and Claire to be together. There's also the fact that I'm a little bit older than Claire. But personally I think that it doesn't matter. I love Claire with all my heart and the number of years between us isn't gonna change what I feel for her. So yeah, my parents didn't want us to be together and they wanted me to break up, so I did what they told me to do. And it's my biggest regret in life. I thought we would both be okay. I thought I would be able to forget about her. But I couldn't. Everything I thought about or did was all something about her. I was so depressed and that's when I knew that I couldn't make it. I had the biggest chance in my whole life and Claire gave me a second chance. She gave me all I ever wanted and I never want to loose it. We are back together now and even though my parents don't know it or is against it, I don't care. Because I know that Claire is the love of my life and that I'll forever take care of her. I'm so weak without her but I can be the strongest person to protect her. I make sure nothing like what happened never happens again. I'll be there for her whenever she needs me. And I'll love her. Unconditionally."