Chapter 100

She smiled at me and then Shawn and I were about to go back upstairs but I remembered. My mom doesn't know that Shawn is staying the night. Is she gonna be okay with it or is she gonna be against it?
I turned back around to face my mom and Shawn did the same, confused.
Me: "Mom?"
Mom: "Yes?"
Me: "Can- ehm. Can Shawn stay the night... please?"
My mom looked at the both of us, thinking about it. She was about to say something but I cut her off.
Me: "Pleaseeee"
She chuckled at my reaction and smiled to the both of us.
Mom: "Okay, but don't make too much noise during the night.... and use protection"
Me: "Mom!!" I screamed at her, embarrassed.
Shawn and her just laughed at me. I was so embarrassed so I took Shawn's hand and we went up the stairs. I whispered "oh my god" under my breath and Shawn just chuckled, thinking the situation was really funny even though I thought it was so embarrassing.
We walked up to my room and Shawn took his stuff with him. Shawn started getting his stuff out of his bag and I sat down on my bed.
Me: "Oh my god, why is my mom like this?"
Shawn looked up at me and chuckled. He got closer and took my hands so I could stand up in front of him.
Shawn: "I like your mom. Because now we can be together, without hiding" he said with a huge smile on his face.
Me: "Yeah, how did you convince her? I'm curious"
He chuckled slightly and looked back at me.
Shawn: "I just told her the truth."
Me: "And what is the truth?" I asked, teasing him.
Shawn: "That I love you and I'll take care of you forever. That things that happened in the pat won't ever happen again. And that I'll always be there for you."
I smiled at him, touched by what he just said.
Me: "I love you, Shawn. I'm so happy we're back together."
I got even closer to him and hugged him very tightly.
Shawn: "I love you too"