Chapter 141

Karen: "What about school tomorrow?"
Shawn: "She can go with Aaliyah"
She didn't reply anything. She thought about her answer.
Shawn: "Pleeeassee mommm?"
I chuckled at Shawn and Karen sighed.
Karen: "Okay"
Shawn: "Thaaanksss" he said and we all chuckled.
Karen walked out and she closed the door behind her.
Shawn: "I'm so happy that, like, we don't have to hide anyone, from anyone. We can be together at my house or at ur's and there's no problem" he said with a huge smile on his face.
Me: "I've been waiting for this for so long" I said, slightly chuckling.
Shawn and I both leaned in, until our lips touched. He placed his hands and both sides of my waist and mine were around his neck.
We separated from the kiss a little while later, and we both just stared at each other.
Shawn: "You look kinda tired... Do you want to go to sleep?"
Me: "Wow, do I look that bad?"
Shawn's eyes became huge and he took my hands. He looked so worried when he realized what he said.
Shawn: "No, no, no, no, no. That's not what I meant. I'm sorry, you're beautiful. I just-"
Me: "Shawn" I said, chuckling.
He looked at me, still so worried.
Me: "I was kidding" I said, laughing at how cute he was.
Shawn: "Oh my god, Claire. I'm so sorry. That's not what I meant"
Me: "I know, it's okay Shawn" I said, still chuckling at him "But you're right; I'm really tired"
Shawn and I finished getting ready for bed and we both laid in his bed. Shawn wrapped his arms around me and kissed my forehead.
Shawn: "Good night, hun'"
Me: "Good night"
We both fell asleep quickly because we were both very tired. And being in Shawn's arms is always the best way to fall asleep.