Chapter 58

I walked back home after a couple more hours talking to Shawn. I opened the front door of my house when I saw, to my surprise, my family all siting down on the dining table.
They're never all together. My parents are always working. Why are they all there, looking at me entering the house?
Mom: "Claire! How are you?"
Me: "Ehm, I'm good" I said, walking up to them "Why are you all there?"
Mom: "No reason, we just wanted to eat diner in family."
I nodded, still confused, and sat down beside my sister and started eating the dish that was already served for me.
As usual, there was an awkward silence, not a lot of people talking, and my dad asking random questions to me and my sister.
Once there was an other silence, my mom spoke out, getting me out of my thoughts.
Mom: "Claire?"
Me: "Hmm?"
Mom: "So, when are we gonna meet your new boyfriend?"
I choked on my water, not being prepared to what she just asked. I looked over to my sister with the most mad stare I've ever given someone. I knew it's her that told them. But I didn't want to sound mad for her to tell them because they would know there's something wrong about our relationship.
Me: "Ehm, I don't know"
Mom: "Well tell us what's best for him and we'll make it a date"
Me: "Ehm okay?"
I didn't know my parents would be that much happy that I have a boyfriend. Well, I don't even know if I can call Shawn my boyfriend...
After dinner, I went straight upstairs and called my sister so she would come with me.
Me: "What the fuck did you think??!! I told you not to tell them!! You're such an asshole!!" I screamed once we were in my closed bedroom.
Sophia: "Woah, calm down. I didn't say anything"
Me: "Wha-"