Chapter 40

Shawn: "Oh my god! I have an idea!" He said while we were going down the stairs.
We decided to watch a movie in my basement because my parents weren't there so no one could see us.
Me: "What?" I chuckled.
Shawn: "We could watch a horror movie!"
Me: "Oh my god yesss! I love horror movies!"
Shawn: "Really? You're not scared?"
Me: "Nope" i said, super confident about what I just said.
Shawn and I sat down on the couch and we started a horror movie. We were siting very close, the sides of our bodies touching, and Shawn placed his arm around me, making me even closer to him. My head was resting on his shoulder when the movie started.
I've always loved horror movies. I watch them with my friends or even sometimes alone. I don't really get scared that easily. But this time, Shawn chose the movie. It was the most scary movie I've ever seen. I was trying to not jump when people were screaming but it was too much. At one part, it was too scary for me to handle.
Me: "Oh my god, Shawn! What are you making me watch!?" I said, hiding my face in the crook of his neck so I wouldn't see the screen anymore. Someone screamed in the movie which made me jump, again.
Shawn reached for the controller and stoped the film.
Shawn: "I'm sorry" he said, chuckling "Do you want to stop watching that movie?"
Me: "I don't know" I mumbled, my face still in the crook of his neck.
Shawn: "Hunny I'm sorry, I thought you liked horror movies...?"
Me: "Yes I did!" I said, leaning back so I was facing him "But not THAT scary..."
Shawn chuckled and pulled me closer into a hug.
Shawn: "Poor little baby" he chuckled.