Chapter 178

Shawn: "No problem, hunny" we separated from the hug and he took my hands back in his "You really deserve this, and even more. I know you've been through so much bad things because of me and you really didn't deserve that. I just want you to be happy, and I would do anything for it" he said, smiling down at me.
Me: "Shawn, I- Thank you so much. You're literally the best. I love you"
Shawn: "I love you too, hunny"

We stayed up a little bit after but we then laid in bed, watching television together.
Shawn: "Babe" he said so I looked up at him "Can I ask you something?"
Me: "Yeah, what is it?"
Shawn: "Ehm, do you- Do you regret anything from last night? Please, be honest" he said, taking my hand.
Me: "No! Shawn, don't worry. I really don't regret anything"
Shawn: "Okay, I was just making sure. But if you do, please tell me, I want to know it"
Me: "Don't worry, its fine" I said, placing my head on his shoulder as he placed his arms around me.

The rest of the Los Angeles trip was amazing. We had so much fun together and it was definitely one of the best thing that happened to me. My parents went back home the day after my birthday. Shawn finished making his song and he
filmed a music video for it. It was all super exciting and fun to do.
I know I'm gonna remember this trip for the rest of my life. It really was perfect.
We went back home a week after, when everything was done. It was amazing to see everyone once again, because I missed all of them so much. Aaliyah and I were still inseparable, like before. I was really happy to see my parents and Shawn's. We had a little party for my birthday a little bit after, where we had a blast all together.
Shawn and I went through so much things together, but it was definitely all worth it. The best moments of my life were with him. I did the most incredible and fun things with him. I don't regret anything. He really is the love of my life.