Chapter 35

Shawn and I have been hanging out a lot recently, since last week, when I slept at his house. It's kinda hard to hang out because we can't be seen by anyone. And we haven't found who saw us. I talked to Aaliyah and she looked normal. Shawn talked to Karen and she looked normal too. Are they playing a game or had they actually not seen us?
I was laying on my bed when i heard my phone vibrate. I looked at it and realized Shawn was calling me.
Me: "Hello?"
Shawn: "Hii! Ehm do you wanna maybe... ehm change up things a bit?"
Me: "What do you mean?"
Shawn: "We could like go to the movies for a real date?" He asked really fast, definitely really nervous.
I chuckled, he's so cute when he's shy.
Me: "Yeah! Of course that would me fun!"
Shawn: "I'll pick you up at 8!"
We both hang up and i looked down at my phone. It was now 5pm so I have a lot of time to get ready. I went downstairs for something to eat for supper because my parents weren't there. They are never home because they are always working. My dad is a lawyer and my mom works in politics. They say they work very hard for their family but they are never with us because they are always working.
I looked around in the fridge and took the first thing I saw. I ate it and went back upstairs in my room. I took my clothes, got changed and sat at my vanity. I had more time so I decided to wear a little bit more makeup. I love makeup so much. I love to change things up and have fun with it.
I finished my makeup and looked at myself in the mirror. I was wearing a black crop top with a black and white skirt. Not too dressed up but still cute.
I walked downstairs to find my bag. I was about to reach the first floor when I saw Shawn and Sophia, really close. It looked like they were about to kiss.